Friday, 4 September 2015

AW15 Trend Forecast: 60s Mod




Now that festival season is out of the way and summer is coming to an end, I've finally started dreaming about Autumn. With the cooler weather brings cosy evenings indoors, the anticipation of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and of course all the beautiful shades of burgundy arriving in stores. 

After a summer of 70s styling featuring a lot of suede, tassles, fedoras, and flares, right now all I'm thinking about are patent ankle boots, double breasted coats and form fitting high-neck knits. Yep, this season is all about 60s Mod. 

Alexa Chung and Cara Delevingne are two mega babes who seriously know how to rock the 60s look, and ya'll know that if they're doing it, then we're all doing it. To really rock the trend like those two hot potatoes, think mini skirts, leopard print and loads of eyeliner to finish off those super cool Mod vibes.

Are you into the 60s style? What pieces will you be wearing this season? Let me know.

Sarah...x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am really into 60s and 70s style at the moment, I'm loving the revivals for autumn/winter!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 50s 60s and 70s are my absolute favourite era's for fashion! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig