Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Summer Suede Wishlist











'Summer' and 'suede' are two words I would not usually put together, but this year suede has been absolutely everywhere from the high street to high end and I for one just can't get enough.

From festival-ready tasseled capes, sophisticated khaki mules for nights out and casual A-line skirts for everyday, the fabric has fast become a staple in every fashion-conscious girl's wardrobe and shows no signs of slowing down.

There are no rules with this season's summer suede trend and it's not just for hardcore fans of the bohemian 70s trend either. All colours are acceptable, from mustard biker jackets to blush pink pencil skirts. There is no occasion where suede isn't acceptable.

If you're intrigued by the trend but don't feel ready to don a lazer cut, tasseled poncho quite yet, adding a rock 'n' roll suede fedora or a patchwork clutch bag to a simple outfit of jeans and a white shirt will nail the trend without going overboard. 

Are you loving summer suede this season? Tell me which pieces you're lusting after!


Sarah...x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm loving suede to especially that bag!! X
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of suede this season, the bag... the shoes... the hat... I want it allllllllll
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love suede, its so gorgeous! keep seeing suede dresses for summer which I love:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig