Monday, 20 April 2015

Topshop New-In SS15
















I seem to have been subconsciously partaking in a bit of a Topshop hiatus recently. I think it's been a combo of not being particularly captivated by any of their stuff and also I may have been a bit distracted utilising my VIP membership it ASOS. 

However, I popped in to my local Topshop store today and was pleasantly surprised by their latest collection. I will probably be adding a couple of bits to my wardrobe over the next couple of months but I thought I'd share some of my absolute favourite pieces with you on here too.  

Let's get the seventies bits out of the way first, shall we? Burnt orange, flared jeans, tassels and fringing, you know the drill by now. I dig it.

What's making me most excited though is seeing all the tropical prints coming back in to stores. Tropical leaves, pineapples, palm trees, it can mean one thing and one thing only: summer is officially on its way.

Have you been shopping in Topshop lately? Tell me what's top of your wish list.


Sarah...x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those shoes are absolutely beautiful! Also I love palm tree prints aswell, it just screams summer
    Estelle x - Let Me Go xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great picks. That olive green top in the top right would look lovely on you; perfect for your skin tone x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the sleeveless blazers! X

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig