Monday, 23 March 2015

Styling Skirts 101



ASOS t shirt
RI skirt
H&M bag

I'm trying really hard to incorporate more skirts into my wardrobe at the moment. I'm a die-hard trouser / jeans / jumpsuit fan and so styling skirts and dresses just doesn't come as naturally to me. That being said, I've got a couple of super cute numbers in my wardrobe that I think I'll be getting quite a bit of wear out of this season, including this faux-leather khaki mini from River Island and a beautiful burgundy suede A-line from ASOS (i've worn it on my Instagram if you want a sneak peek). 

Slogan tees and pointy ankle boots have been my go-to styling solution so far, but I think I need to broaden my horizons a little. I'm still on the hunt for a perfect bell-sleeve top to pair with the suede for a cute 70s look, and I'm sure I can think of a way to amp up the utility-style for this mini. Perfect way to tackle two of SS15's hottest trends!

If you're an avid skirt lover - please help a girl out and let me in on your top styling tips...

Sarah...x




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Loving your River Island skirt! I actually have the same in blue and its so comfy!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have no idea how to wear skirts! I have a fab high waisted tartan skirt but that's all I know how to wear haha! You look lovely, I thought the fringed bag was the skirt at first glance! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! I'm SO envious of anyone who can pull of sports branded tees! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that adidas t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt; gorgeous colour. And your bag is just incredible! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt; gorgeous colour. And your bag is just incredible! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig