Monday, 9 February 2015

Inspiring Work Spaces

Since moving back in with my parents and starting my new career I've come to one clear decision: I need a beautiful Pinterest-worthy office space.

I'm doing a lot of blogging and online training courses from my laptop at the moment and my current 'work station' is also my 'sleep station' (aka bed) which doesn't really help to motivate me to get up, be productive and get work done. 

So I've decided to get a desk for my bedroom. Just a little one. Somewhere for me to sit at my laptop and write without the constant fear of accidentally falling asleep. The desk will have to be white to go with the rest of my furniture but I am planning various ways to spruce it up a bit.

The office inspo section of Pinterest is fit to burst with mini cacti, copper accents and endless wall galleries. All ideas I absolutely adore, of course. The aim is to keep things pretty minimal but with a bit of personality.  

Do you have a home office? I'd love to know how you decorate yours!

Sarah...x


Image sources:


http://www.fermliving.com/

http://cmddir.tumblr.com/post/50996321776/ideat-april-may-2013

http://weekdaycarnival.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/maaliskuu.html

http://www.megbiram.com/gsd-kathleen-of-braid-creative-consulting/#more-10059

http://theamericanlegacy.tumblr.com/

http://frk-elton.blogspot.nl/2014/02/kobber-love.html
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm currently searching for a small desk too for my room, I spend far too much time on my laptop in front of the sofa or lying in bed, makes it very hard to get anything productive done. I don't think I could ever make it look pintrest worthy though haha!
    Sophie x
    19nintyfive

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are sooo depressing / beautiful. Depressing because I don't have a space like that, but nevertheless beautiful!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every single one of these work spaces! Like you - I'm obsessed with these dreamy Pinterest worthy areas and can only sigh with disappointment at the fact I have a lack of space and individual privacy to create something personal (suppose I'll just have to carry on following those luxury Instagram pages) x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, really inspiring spaces! Love so much!

    www.sezence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really good photos for inspiration. I always find my room is too cluttered and i'm terrible at colour themes so something like this is great to get ideas. Loving your blog -- do you have a link to a bloglovin' account?

    Natalie at thetwentiethedition.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a great small desk from IKEA, I am very fussy with what I wanted but that is perfect. I am the same as you my work space is my bedroom as well along with a husband and all his crap but we make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I needed a little inspiration for my office space because I have been at a loss as to what I was going to do with it. I didn't want to be plain and boring like most offices. This article helped to give me some ideas. Very informative, Thank you so much for sharing.

    Derrick George @ ZZone31

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig