Sunday, 22 February 2015

Day Two | London Fashion Week AW15






TOPSHOP suit & bag
NIKE trainers
ASOS t-shirt
DANIEL WELLINGTON watch*

Day two of fashion week is over. The highlights included a huge stack of pancakes at The Diner, preppy 60s vibes at the Orla Kiely presentation and Sophie dropping her MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick down the drain at Somerset House. Yes that did actually happen.

I went for a classic sports luxe look for day two, pairing a tailored burgundy suit with trainers and a sporty slogan t-shirt. I finished it off with my fave fluffy pink clutch bag for a little added texture and also to cuddle when it got chilly queuing outside for shows.

I also tried my first ever Bloody Mary at the Avant Premiere Brunch. Not being a fan of vodka or tomatoes I had always assumed I wouldn't like it, but I it turns out it kinda tastes like pizza so I'm a total convert. 

Today (day three) is my last day at Fashion Week this season and it's straight back to work for me tomorrow morning. I suppose I'd better lay off the cocktails today then.

Sarah...x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. In love with the suit, you look incredible! Ah that's rubbish about the lipstick, I think I would have cried! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning lady, you are rocking fashion week :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your suit is gorgeous!! Love it with trainers <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Burgundy suit is babe'in Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig