Thursday, 9 October 2014

Blogs I Love

There's nothing I like more than finding inspiring blogs to read. Whether it's fashion, food, beauty, lifestyle or travel. You name it, I (probably) love to read it. Inspired by a recent post on Zoe London; I have decided to share with you some of my favourite blogs to read when I'm in need of some serious style inspiration, looking for an honest product review, or just fancy a general nosy into someone else's life. 

Fashion



The Little Magpie 
Media Marmalade
Fashion Slave
Fancy Pants
Framboise Fashion 
A Fashion Fix 

I read a lot of fashion blogs, and I mean a lot. I am always on the look out for style inspiration, things to add to my endless wishlist, and ways to wear new key trends. That's where these gorgeous ladies come in! If you're looking for beautiful photography and inspiring outfit posts, then look no further.

Beauty

Shameless Fripperies
Viviana Does Makeup
Essiebutton
I Covet Thee

I have been known to lose whole afternoons browsing these ladies' fab beauty blogs and watching their YouTube videos. I always love reading and watching people talk about their passions, and these girls know a thing or two about make-up that's for sure. Special shout out to Karima from Shameless Fripperies (pictured above) whose tutorials are absolutely incredible, I'm seriously in awe of her mad skills.   


A Bit of Everything




The Lovecats Inc
Zoe London
Little Winter
Rush & Teal
Wonderful You


While I could easily have put any of these blogs in the fashion and beauty categories, I felt that wouldn't really be doing them justice because they're so much more than that. These blogs have everything from food, lifestyle, music, home decor, the list goes on. They each have really great photography and unique writing styles, making them both beautiful and interesting. 

I hope you liked today's post and found some new reads to add to your subscriptions. I always enjoy sharing the love for my favourite bloggers. Please let me know if you have any faves that I need to add to my list!

Sarah...x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great to have more blogs to read :) I've only read the lovecatsinc out of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these types of posts, always so good to find new reads :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig