Wednesday, 9 July 2014

How to Style: White Jeans


I used to own a pair of white skinny jeans back in the day when I was a teenager. I vividly remember pairing them with a bright turquoise jacket and a T shirt with a giant apple on it. Believe it or not, it was probably one of my finer fashion moments as a teen. 

White jeans are back with a vengeance this summer though and I'm finding myself lusting after a pair again. This time I think I'll ditch the novelty tees and opt for a more sophisticated look instead. I'm thinking casual shirts, ankle boots, muted colour palettes and a mixture of textures for a city chic vibe. I think they'd look equally good with a pair of Birkenstocks and a Breton tee for relaxed days, or a sleek pair of nude heels and a cropped white shirt for an easy take on this summer's white on white trend. 

Have you bought into the white jeans trend this year? How do you style yours?

Sarah...x

PS. Images all found on Pinterest.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love white Jeans, I think they look great
    I'm always abit worried about getting them dirty tho
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is exactly what I needed as i've literally just bought myself some white jeans!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really tempted to opt into this trend and buy myself a pair of white jeans but I find them really unflattering. Loving the idea of styling them with some Birkenstocks and a breton tee though. That might be one of my London daytime looks when I visit in a few weeks, thanks for the style inspiration!

    Em xx

    Pickles & Pinafores // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white jeans too but I just don't think I could pull them off, I'm to accident prone haha.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love white jeans but I don't think I could get away with them!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yawn.. As per.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig