Monday, 23 June 2014

Welcome to the Jungle





ASOS sunglasses*
RI watch

There's no denying it, the tropical print has well and truly taken over the high street this season. Whether it's palm trees, pineapples, exotic birds or big green leaves, the print is absolutely everywhere at the moment. This cute Topshop dress is not my first purchase into the trend, and I fear it won't be my last either. There's just something about the bright, exotic prints that are taking me back to my holidays and bringing a smile to my face right now.

The most exciting thing about this outfit for me, as with many outfits, is my shoes. Oh how tempted I was by the Zara open toe mules when they first arrived in store... but am I glad I held off from buying them? Absolutely yes! I popped into Next last week and stumbled across this perfect pair. The closed toe and stiletto heel remind me of the Alexander Wang mules that I first fell in love with many months ago, and at half(ish) the price of the Zara ones I think it was just meant to be. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend - I was away in London gorging myself on lots of delicious food and one too many cocktails. What did you get up to?

Sarah...x

Follow me!

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous dress! Looks lovely on you. :) x

    The Sunday Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have sold this dress to me - I've been umming and ahhing since it went online!

    Laura
    Love & Liquor | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you're always in heels...so glam! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing!! Wish I had the patience for heels haha xo

    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have to splash out on those heels!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit - love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pointy mules! Xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this dress on quite a lot of people and I really love it! Such a pretty print xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the print of that dress, the shape of it is so lovely too, suits you so well!x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolute FOX! loving your dress babe x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous dress and adore those shoes. Next have so much nice stuff in at the moment! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is gorgeous! I love tropical print too, I was so tempted to buy this the other day wish I did now!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous look! Especially love the clutch.

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore this tropic print!!!! Super!!

    xoxo Iren
    www.liakw.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this dress and I'm definitely going to be heading off to Next to get my hands on those shoes, I too was after the Zara ones but these are just perfect. Lust much! You look amazing, fab post.

    Em x

    What Emma Wears // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely print for summer!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the print and those shoes are gorgeous! Xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah you look flipping smoking in this! Love it!

    Lindsey x
    ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig