Thursday, 5 June 2014

Amsterdam Fashion Week - I Need Your Help!

Hello! Remember this outfit post? Well, it was my entry into Fashion Chick's MBFWA competition, and guess what? I'm a finalist! I was truly shocked to find out the news because I'd seen so many amazing entries, so you can probably tell I'm feeling very lucky and very excited.

The winner will be chosen between myself and one other finalist based solely on the number of votes we get, so I need your help! If you enjoyed this look and want to help me get to Amsterdam Fashion Week then please click HERE and vote for my look to win!

Thank you so much to everyone who has already voted, it really does mean so much to me. I'm always overwhelmed by the amount of support I get for this blog and the amazing opportunities it brings me, and a trip to an international fashion week would just be the cherry on the cake and a total dream come true. So thanks again to everybody for all your continued support! So much love to all of you! 


Sarah...x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I just voted for you, not only because you asked, also because in my opinion your look was better from the other participation's look :)
    Wish you the best!!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted for you hun, best of luck!!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your blog for a while now and love your style. I will vote for you :) good luck!
    x
    www.writtenwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've voted for you, Morgan's voted for you... damn my mum's even voted for you. I have eveeeerything crossed! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck how amazing!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just voted and wow the outfit is perf! Gorgeous xx Mia

    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning outfit girl! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sleeveless trench! Just voted for you, good luck! And congrats on the Company feature gurrl! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig