Thursday, 29 May 2014

Pinstripe



H&M trousers
MISS SELFRIDGE crop top
RI leather jacket
ALDO boots
WHISTLES clutch

So it seems the English summer has been and gone, as I'm finding myself reverting back to wearing boots and jackets everyday once again. Sigh. Luckily for me I'm off on holiday today so I'll hopefully be able to enjoy some warm and sunny weather again! <insert evil laugh here>

I found these pin stripe cigarette pants whilst mooching around H&M yesterday and it was love at first sight... I have been wanting a pair for absolutely ages now and so even though I'd popped in for some last minute holiday bits, I ended up leaving with some British weather appropriate attire instead. Ah well.

Paired with a high neck 90s style crop top and some cut out ankle boots creates a casual androgynous vibe for daytime, but paired with a crisp white shirt and some court heels would be an outfit equally suitable for an interview.. (fingers crossed.) I even wore them out for a date night last night with a pair of strappy heels and a fluffy black cropped jumper. Is there anything you CAN'T wear these trews with?!

I'll catch you all next week when I'm back in rainy ol' England, hopefully with some pretty snaps from Portugal to share with you all. 

Lots of love
Sarah...x

Follow me!
     
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These look great! I love any kind of loose trousers, especially boyish ones. My fave trousers are my baggy boyfit jeans :) xo

    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers, the fit is fantastic! Enjoy your holiday, so jealous x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurve the cut of these trousers - I will be huntint for these in H&M this weekend! <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so pretty, loving this outfit!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah I found you last week via Bloglovin's "find new blogs" thingy - I'm so glad I did because I adore your blog!! I'm also a redhead (faux unfortunately) and love your simple styling... these trousers are the bomb, you've made me need a pair right now...!

    Following you in all the usual places, looking forward to combing through your archives :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trouser are awesome Hun, love a bit of a pinstripe! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVE your trousers!!! x


    http://astitchtowearblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig