Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Holiday Inspiration!



As my trip to Portugal is just around the corner, I've been on the hunt over the past few days for some summer holiday fashion inspo. I think I'll be living in high waisted bikinis, kimonos and floppy hats by day, and printed trousers, a white blazer and strappy heels by night. Holidays are always a great excuse to buy new clothes, and for some reason it always seems easier to embrace more colour and pattern in a sunnier climate.

In case you hadn't noticed, I am counting down the days until I'm sat by the pool with a cocktail in one hand and a magazine in the other. It will be the perfect celebration for finally finishing education! Are any of you lovely lot off on holiday soon? Where do you get your holiday inspiration from?


Sarah...x

Follow me!

PS. All these images were found on Pinterest, if any of you know the original sources then please let me know and I'll happily credit them!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The kimono in that first picture = dreamy! I need to sort my holiday wardrobe too. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it, good inspiration (need to get fit for summer :p)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dinner-ootn.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays are definitely the perfect excuse to buy new clothes! :) I live in kimonos, printed shorts and cami tops on holiday!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Portugal! Just got overly excited reading that that's where you're going! I need some holiday inspo too but still have a tonne of exams to get through first :( I'm looking for a big floppy hat for my vacation but haven't quite found the right one yet. X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to get some inspiration. I'm in desperate need of a fedora and a kimono right now!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo excited to go on holiday! I keep looking for holidays clothes all the time.. it's getting a little out of hand haha! Have a lovely holiday :D xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! Such great ideas for summer style :) I think I need a white blazer in my life...

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. smuggle me in your suitcase? i need some sun! especially love the first two pictures in the middle row - dreamy!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. such lovely pictures, i love summer fashion and i have to stock up on more items.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not going anywhere soon, but wishing I was. I'm totally inspired by just seeing these pictures. Hope you have lots of fun on your trip

    http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great inspiration, love those impressions, very inspiring! U have a nice blog - keep on the good work, i follow!! :)

    POCKETFUL OF DREAMS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinterest is my fave fashion inspo! Very jealous of your holiday. I'm off to Prague for a few days this weekend but the forecast is grey and rainy :( no shorts or white blazers for me! xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pictures!♥ I can't wait for summer to come too!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig