Monday, 31 March 2014

Comfort Zones




MISS SELFRIDGE dress
GEORGE at ASDA gilet
NEW LOOK shoes & cuff
PRIMARK bag
TOPSHOP necklace  

I've recently come to the realisation that I need to incorporate more skirts and dresses into my wardrobe. I'm the kind of girl who would choose trousers (or a jumpsuit) over a dress any day - whether I'm going to uni, going shopping, on a date night, or a night out. Dresses just haven't really been doing it for me anymore!

But, as Spring and Summer are just around the corner, I've decided to embrace them again! Starting with this T shirt style dress from Miss Selfridge. I really love the pattern on it, and the casual shape means it can be rocked both with heels and a clutch for evening or an oversized denim jacket and ankle boots for day time. 

Next on my list is a tropical palm tree print skirt! This kind of print seems to be everywhere at the moment so it's only a matter of time before it seeps into my wardrobe...

Will you be breaking out of any of your comfort zones this S/S? 

Sarah...x

Follow me!
        
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. You look gorgeous, gimme your legs!! Love the dress too, the pattern is lovely
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this dress, the print is gorgeous! I am also suffering serious hair envy at the moment!!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so amazing! oh sosos gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look, cool dress!, love the bag :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting print, I need to stop being so boring with plain clothes! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! That print looks really well on you, and i love how you matched it with that gilet - would not have guessed it was from Asda! Great outfit! :) www.lifeasapetite.blogspot.com Life as a Petite xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Blog!

    Follow us backk?
    theartists-notebook.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a babe Sarah! That dress is gorgeous! Absolutely adore this outfit! And yes please to dresses and skirts, they look gorge on you! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, these photos are stunning! You look so beautiful, that dress is wonderful!
    Love your blog Sarah, now following you via GFC :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great styling, I love this look. You've given me some style ideas :)

    Mary

    popgoesfashion.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress looks beaut on you! x

    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the same - much more of a trouser/short girl :) but that dress is stunning! x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marvelous style post I like standing and dress and site bag taking style. I appreciate your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig