Monday, 24 March 2014

Boy Meets Girl







NEW LOOK jeans*
TOPSHOP jacket
PRIMARK top
DOROTHY PERKINS shoes (very old)

BEHOLD! The most beautifully girly - perfect for weddings - a little over the top - but seriously wow - shoes. 

I bought these a few years ago to wear to a couple of weddings and I recently rediscovered them hiding away at my parents' house. I decided to bring them home with me because I thought they would be the perfect thing to pair with my over-sized boyfriend jeans and a leather jacket (of course), to add a touch of femininity to an otherwise pretty masculine outfit. I love the contrast!

I'd been looking for a pair of jeans like these for absolutely ages, but when you're so used to wearing skinny jeans like I am, it feels a bit unnatural to don a pair that are looser fitting and less structured. I'm happy with this pair though, and I now officially own a pair of jeans that aren't black!

Hope you all have a great week! 


Sarah...x

Follow me!
  
   
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Adore adore this outfit.
    Its so fun when you incorporate a really old item of clothing (your amazing wedding shoes) into a new outfit and it just works so darn well.
    Love it - model material Sarah.

    www.right-up-my-street.com


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit! The shoes are gorgeous, very Carrie Bradshaw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, a cool outfit. :)
    have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are so pretty! love them

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Sara! I adore the combination of the ripped jeans and perfectly pink heels! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jacket so much :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this boy meets girl look - those jeans are fabulous, I really need to get some boyfriend jeans for this season.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig