Tuesday, 17 December 2013

'Tis the Season

TOPSHOP coat

ZARA shirt

PRIMARK jeans

NEW LOOK shoes* 

MISSGUIDED hat

Hey guys, remember me?! After what seemed like the longest time ever, I've finally managed to find some time to sit down and write a post. Did ya'll miss me? I suppose uni deadlines, work, and general festivities have gotten in my way a bit over the last couple of weeks. But I can now officially say that my Christmas shopping is completely done and wrapped up, and I've handed in all my uni assignments for the first semester. So technically I should have all the time in the world to blog now, right?! Well, that's what I always tell myself, but it never usually works out that way.  

This is just a simple date night kind of outfit. Ripped jeans and a classic white shirt, paired with my favourite boyfriend coat and a fedora. Not to mention my beautiful new party shoes. I've wanted a pair of high heel ankle boots for a while and these plum coloured peep toes fit the bill perfectly, am I right? I think they'll definitely be my shoe of choice for this party season.

Have you all decided what you're wearing to those all-important Christmas parties this year?

Sarah...x

P.S. It looks like GFC is having a funny five minutes again so please follow me on Bloglovin', just in case GFC disappears altogether!


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. such a gorgeous look! those shoes are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wicked, I love the shirt especially...it's perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the peep toe boots, have had something like them on my mind for a while. Fingers crossed for santa :) B x

    beabopsstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit, I love the jeans too

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your shoes, the detailing is gorgeous!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, especially those shoes!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I neeeed a pair of black ripped jeans, I just haven't found the perfect pair yet!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! Those jeans are rad
    xx
    Judy
    byjudybloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking gorgeous as usual! Love the ripped jeans and those shoes are to die for!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is cool! love that ripped jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit - so simple but chic! Loving the coat and heels.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this, so sleek and chic :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the jeans - i need to get ripping on some of mine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just came across your blog. I really love your style.

    Love,
    Breathe Me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig