Monday, 23 December 2013

Hard Rock

MISSGUIDED jumpsuit

NEW LOOK boots*

RI jacket

WHISTLES clutch

TOPSHOP belt

Can you believe we're only two sleeps away from Christmas day? I am really getting excited now. I love all the festivities in the lead up to Christmas. The shopping, the wrapping, the markets, the parties - I can't get enough. But it's only when we reach a couple of days before the big day that I really turn into an over excitable child. Christmas actually came early for me today, I spent the day with my no. 1 opening presents, eating tonnes of food, and watching endless Christmas films. I got a beautiful glittery Topshop jumpsuit which I think I'll wear on *the day*, and a huge box of Champneys goodies, amongst other things! Needless to say, I am feeling like a very lucky girl today.

I thought I'd share this outfit with you which is what I wore to my work Christmas party on Friday night. I didn't really know what to wear and didn't feel like going all out with a dress so I threw this jumpsuit on instead. It's perfect for a wintery night out because it's actually really comfy and warm! I also wore it out for dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe on my 21st Birthday, so it's clearly a firm favourite of mine.

I donned my new favourite shoes again for a pop of colour against my oh so predictable all-black outfit, and of course on the actual night I finished off the look with a dramatic smoky eye and a huge pair of lashes. If you can't wear giant lashes at Christmas then when can you?!

I've just realised I've reached over 500 followers on both Bloglovin' and GFC, what a great Christmas present! I hope whatever you guys are getting up to this holiday season, that you have a really wonderful time. 

Lots of Christmas love to all of my gorgeous readers.

Sarah...x 



PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a $100 Jolly Chic voucher!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You always look so amazing!! And that bag is just gorgeous! Congrats on 500 followers - definitely well deserved
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit!
    Love the jumpsuit, looks so good.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing jumpsuit! I love jumpsuits for going out instead of a dress :)
    amberluiselove.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful jumpsuit! you look gorgeous!
    Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in that jumpsuit, love the Whistles clutch!
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous, the jumpsuit really suits you and makes your legs look so long!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit and your style is so perfect! im now following you on blogger, bloglovin and instagram, keep in touch love xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible jumpsuit and boots, you have such great style!
    Loving your blog, followed :)

    Hope you had a fab christmas!
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit and that leather jacket! it suits you very well dear x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this jumpsuit - I've just bought one from Missguided myself and I'm over the moon with it :)

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! What camera do you use?
    www.Lailalikes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. the outfit look great on you!!

    Xxx
    Cécile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig