Tuesday, 19 November 2013

What I'd Wear | Amsterdam Fashion Week

I was invited by fashionchick.co.uk to enter their competition to win an all expenses paid trip to Amsterdam Fashion Week, simply by sharing with you all what I'd wear if I were to win! Recently I've been making plans for where I want to travel to in the next couple of years, and Amsterdam is definitely on that list. So you can imagine it would be a dream come true to win a two night stay in the beautiful city, especially during the best week of the year! 
     
 
What I'd Wear | Amsterdam

I'm starting this off with a bit of colour co-ordination. An all black outfit is simple and chic, just add a luxurious boyfriend coat to keep off the January chill with some downright perfect ankle boots and.. ta-dah! You've got a perfect Fashion Week look. 

Note: I feel I must stress that high stiletto heels are only for the professionals. You will be on your feet all day figuring out the city and running from show to show, so how anybody does that in 5inch heels I'll never know. Us mere mortals should stick to flats or chunky low heels at the most. Trust.  

What I'd Wear | Amsterdam #2

My second outfit is a pretty girly one. You guys know I love the androgynous vibe of my leather trousers, and combining masculine with feminine pieces is all the rage right now. Just throw this pink fluffy coat over your shoulders and strut around pretending to be part of the fash pack. Sorted!

What I'd Wear | Amsterdam #3

My last look is a little bit edgier. After falling out of love with tartan for a while I spotted this playsuit last weekend and fell in love all over again. For Fashion Week I'd pair it with tights (because.. brrr) and chunky ankle boots. Chuck on a cropped leather jacket and some dark lippy and you've got a laid back, grungy outfit. I'm channeling Kate Middleton by 'recycling' my hat and bag from the first outfit because why not?
 
So there you have it... I hope you liked having a peek at what I'd wear to Amsterdam Fashion Week. Please let me know which outfit is your favourite!

Sarah...x      

PS. You can visit my Polyvore profile to see where everything's from.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the camel coat - it's so chic and understated, gorgeous with most outfits :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these!!
    The second outfit's my fave!
    Is there anyway we can see where everythings from, am I being blind haha!?

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh good luck! Doesn't it sound amazing! I love all of your outfits I think the second one is my fav
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I am obsessed with all three! I love the hat and coat in the first outfit, the fur coat and bag in the 2nd of the boots in the last <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with all these outfits!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I wish, I wish, I wish I had these outfits.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lOVE your third entry! I think I'm going to have to enter more than once!

    Afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all.
    Great looks and good luck for the contest!
    xoxo
    C.
    http://fashionseine.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig