Thursday, 14 November 2013

Chartreuse


H&M jumper

PRIMARK skirt and shoes

ZARA bag

I am very undecided about this skirt. It seemed like such a good idea at the time, quilted pleather skirt for £10? Yes please! However, in reality it's pretty awful quality. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting much, but I suppose because I've been so impressed with other Primark stuff this season I thought I'd feel the same about this piece. Sadly it has just not been the case. The material is very thin and plasticy making it look as cheap as it was. Ugh. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

On the plus side it doesn't look half bad in the dim light paired with a statement bag and a chartreuse woolly jumper. I guess what I've styled it with takes the attention away a little! I'm not fully sold on the whole idea yet, but what do you guys think? Take it or leave it?

Anyway, on a brighter note, it's my Birthday this weekend! The celebrations officially start tonight, and I'm heading out for some sophisticated cocktails with some of my favourite girls. I won't be getting too drunk though because I have a lot planned for the next few days and I can't wait.

I'll probably be absent from the blog now until next week, so try not to miss me too much!

Lots of love,

Sarah...x


  
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Found u on LB, and i really like ur skirt in this look <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity the skirt's not-so-great quality. It does look great paired with that colour sweater though!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the skirt looks great on you and you work it really well, I thought it looked pretty expensive actually!
    And the colour of the jumper is lush! Have a lovely birthday weekend :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt looks fabbb I think! For £10 it does look quite good considering the prices of faux leather skirts in other stores! You look amazing as usual! Hope you have a lovely birthday weekend!
    xxxxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper and goes perfectly with that skirt!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as ever,
    I love the sun setting on these photos - gives a lovely affect :)

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew exactly which skirt you were referring too but this honestly doesn't look like the same skirt, you've styled it really well and it'll be a great basic :)

    also, happy birthday!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you sure make it look good :) You're a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig