Friday, 8 November 2013

Autumn Update



Hi gorgeous people. I thought I'd do a quick Insta update because I haven't done one in so long and I've been feeling lots of lovely Autumn vibes over on Instagram lately. I just absolutely love this time of year, with my Birthday coming up, Christmas on the way, Halloween, bonfire night, pretty leaves, new fashion and beauty collections. There's always so much to look forward to! I just wanted to take a minute to breathe and be thankful for all the wonderful things happening in my life right now.

Whilst you're here, I'd love to know your opinions on which types of blog posts are your faves. Do you prefer my outfit posts, beauty reviews, lifestyle posts, etc? Please do a girl a huge favour and comment below letting me know what you'd like to see more of!

Lots of love,

Sarah...x


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love this post! Just started following you today and really love your outfit posts but these more lifestyle posts are great too (perfect for those of us that like to be nosy).
    Also just wondering where you got your metallic silver nails from? They look really good!
    Abbie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always outfit posts! ;) Your make-up and those shoes. Wowza! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, loving the outfits, and your so pretty! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The firework photo is gorgeous and I loooove your deer face paint xx
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the rimmel kate mos liptsick right now. such a great shade for fall and winter and i love you halloween look. its so damn cute.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over how cute your Halloween costume was! My fave posts are always outfit posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new costa coffee cups. Your Halloween makeup is amazing! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the nails in the second picture :) xx
    Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes in that picture! I like outfit posts. I have tagged you to take part in the Confessions of a Blogger tag, all the questions are in my latest blog post! xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Halloween look is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh those checkered pants and leather jacket!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those checkered pants are amazing...as for that deer face-amazing!
    Personally, I love a mix of posts :)

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing as a deer, your make-up is so pretty, did you do it yourself? :) your nails look fab too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos! Costa is my faveeee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig