Saturday, 5 October 2013

Outfit | Leather Trousers #2

(Leather trousers & hat & shoes, Topshop. Sparkly vest, Primark. Bag, Whistles. Necklace, Urban Outfitters. Lips, Revlon 'Cherries in the Snow')

Hello! I'm back with my 'how I style leather trousers' series and this time I've dressed them up a bit. This is something I'd wear on a night out, maybe to a few bars or pubs (nowhere too hot, mind.) I'm being extremely predictable and going for my usual black, on black, on black, with a bright lip. I got a lot of 'ooh where is your top from?' comments when I wore this a few nights ago. Friends, I think it was about £6 from Primark. Let's all get one!

I'm wearing my beautiful shiny new heels that I bought from Topshop to wear to London Fashion Week, but ended up chickening out because it rained. They really are comfy though, they've got quite a low chunky heel and a huge platform so it's practically like you're wearing flats. Hooray! I'm also wearing my trusty old bowler hat which is also from Topshop (anybody else think I need to branch out more?) I love wearing my hat on nights out because it makes me look, well, super cool. At the same time people can really get on my nerves with the whole 'hey girl I love your hat, can I wear it har har har har'. No. No you can't. 

Oh and how beautiful is my new Whistles clutch bag? I kinda treated myself as an early Birthday present. It's black leather with a crocodile effect and the classic gold 'Whistles' engraving and gold zip. It's a timeless clutch bag that I'm sure to get a lot of use out of, and it's got that gorgeous new leather smell. Lovely! Do you like it?

You can see my first, more casual, leather trousers styling post here!





SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Lovely top, I love how you styled this, the shoes are also awessssome!
    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the trousers! I really want a leather type skirt for this fall :)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got a pair of leather leggings! Loving the leather trend this fall (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING. Love those shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly do like your new clutch bag, I want it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wear this style so well, I am more than slightly jealous. My bowler hat makes me look a prime twonk.

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your top and leather pants look gorgeous together, great combo!:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is so amazing!
    I love the leather trousers :)
    x
    Alona

    feel free to stop by my blog when you get a chance! stylewanders.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about getting some leather tourers, but I just don't think I would look good in them. You look great, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love this outfit!
    Everything looks really good together.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these heels, saw them in topshop the other day and was wondering what they would be like to walk in etc, now you've said its easy I'm tempted even more :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a very pretty clutch you have there :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your top!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your outfit :) and your hair colour is just perfect
    Xxx,
    Lilla
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw those shoes in topshop sale , they're soooooo hot x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig