Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Outfit | Leather Trousers #1



(Leather trousers, Topshop. Jumper, New Look. Blazer, Topshop. Boots, Next. Clutch, Primark. Necklace, Zara. Rings, H&M. Lips, MAC 'Crosswires')

If you're a loyal follower of my blog, you may remember a while back I wrote a post dedicated to leather trousers. I'd spotted them on Pinterest and soon my obsession with them grew until I finally bit the bullet and ordered myself a pair from Toppers. They arrived and wouldn't you know it, it was one of the hottest days of the year. I tried them on anyway and thought... holy mother what have I done? They were horrendously uncomfortable. I stashed them away in my drawer whilst contemplating whether to give them another go or just send them straight back. A couple of weeks later and here we are, the temperature has dropped, and I'm feeling very glad I held onto them after all.

Well, what an elaborate and unnecessary story that was. But the moral is, leather trousers should always be reserved for chilly Autumn days. I've decided to make yet another little mini series (I do love a series) of different ways I'm styling my leather trousers. Today I've paired them with a slouchy jumper which I bought from New Look a while ago and have basically lived in ever since, and my sparkly ankle boots that I got for Christmas last year. Throw on a boyfriend blazer and a few bold accessories and you're good to go! I can tell this is going to be my staple outfit this A/W. It's comfy, it's stylish, it's a little bit edgy. Just my cuppa tea.    

I just want to add as well that I've recently set up a Facebook page for my little ol' blog. So if you want to give me a like then I'm over at facebook.com/sarahnunnblog. I'm also thinking of making the jump over to YouTube sometime soon. I saw Meg from Wonderful You do a 'Look Book' video recently, which I thought was a really good idea so I might start doing that sort of thing as well. It's just an idea though, so I'll keep you posted.

Keep your eyes pealed for my next styling post! 

   

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love your leather trousers (I've actually just bought a pair!) and your clutch! It's a lovely shade of colour (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! The jumper is lovely and I love those sparkly boots! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥ this outfit! Leather trousers are super stylish!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need some of these in my wardrobe! They look great on you

    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a really stylish girl <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous look! love your style!
    just followed you! keep in touch!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab outfit love those boots! Great blog by the way!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look! love the bag!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit- I love that clutch! Super chic. <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love how you've styled leather trousers! The grey top and statement necklace go really well together!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the boots and jumper!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just stumbled upon your blog and loooove it!
    Love the leather trousers (hopefully fake leather though?)

    Love and good morning from Germany,

    Birdy and Bambi

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely Sarah! That bag is gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your boots. I have this Primark clutch too and love it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love this outfit, they grey really suits you. My boyfriend's a redhead and I noticed how lovely it compliments! Whoda thunk it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig