Friday, 27 September 2013

Autumn Eyes | Drama (ft MAC Cranberry & Sketch)

 Products used
MAC 'Cranberry' shadow
MAC 'Sketch' shadow
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'pomegranate'
No.7 Eyeliner pen
MAC 'New York Apple' lipstick 

Now those are some Autumn eye shadows! Everyone knows MAC Cranberry & Sketch are a gorgeous combination for vampy eyes. I think I first saw this look on Kayleigh from Couture Girl ages ago, and after watching many a Tanya Burr tutorial I felt like it was time to give it a go myself. It's definitely a dramatic eye look, so it's probably best reserved for nights out and festive occasions. Although, if you want to wear strong eyeshadow like this to wander around Tesco, then I won't stand in your way.

I've gone for the bright lip again in this post, so left the rest of my face pretty bare. I kept the lips in with the MAC theme and opted for 'New York Apple' which is a beautiful deep red and paired with Cranberry it's a match made in heaven. The deep, rich colours are so perfect for Autumn and very 'in' right now, if I'm not mistaken! I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'pomegranate' as a base and I kid you not, the eyeshadow stayed put all day. Definitely a good little trick there!  

Oh and please check out my other Autumn Eyes posts and let me know which one is your favourite so far!

Mucho love,

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Oh i LOVE this look. May have to try it out tomorroww! I have NARS Grenadine which is a darker version of cranberry! Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for fall! And i'm in love with your hair color!

    Barakitten's Beauty Cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning!! Wish I could do my make-up as good as this!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The Berry colour is so in for fall!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, I'm in love with the colours and the eyeshadow matches so perfectly with the lipstick, it really is a match made in heaven and perfect for Autumn too! I wish I could do eye make up as good as this!

    - Bridie
    Oh So Bridie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous look! You look beautiful hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! You look so beautiful and mysterious with this make up on) Those photographs are adorable! Well done, dear!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such gorgeous shades, definitely one to try this Autumn x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a good look! I think I'd probably look like I were sleep deprived if I tried it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this looks beautiful!

    check out my latest posts?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your makeup! and you look beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This makeup is amazing! I really must buy Cranberry eyeshadow, I would have never thought to pair it with Sketch but it looks fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so stunning! love the eye makeup x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful eye make-up, it suits you so well!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Flawless! Love love love! X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooooh Sarah this looks amazing! :) Absolutely love this makeup on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this is amazing- you look fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like how it looks on you :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig