Friday, 9 August 2013

Outfit | Is it Autumn yet?


(Bag, H&M. Blazer, Topshop. Top, Topshop. Jeans, Topshop. Boots, eBay. Beanie, Topshop. Lips, Rimmel Apocalips 'Stellar'. Grumpy face, all mine.)

Whoops another outfit comprised almost entirely of Topshop. What can I say? I kinda like the place. Anyway, is it just me who's totally ready for Autumn now? I posted a little peak into Primark's A/W collection (which you can read here) and it got me all excited for the colder weather! I just love jackets.. and boots.. and dark colours. I can't help it.

This outfit is pretty much my A/W staple. Jeans, ankle boots, a jacket (NOT leather today?!?) and a beanie hat. Okay so I was only really wearing the beanie hat because it was raining, but I think it works, and the sheer floral top is so pretty, brightens the whole thing up a bit and - dare I say - gives it a pop of colour. To complete the whole thing I grabbed my new (very beautiful) bag from H&M. It's kind of a dupe for the Zara City Bag I think, only it doesn't have all the compartments. Either way, I love it and it'll be perfect for lugging my books around when I go back to uni next month. 

If there's one thing I definitely need to add to my wardrobe this A/W it's a pair of brogues. In the colder months I find it difficult to stray away from my trusty boots, but I think the perfect pair of brogues would be a very cool alternative. What are you gonna be rocking this Autumn?    




SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the rolled up jeans with the chelsea boots!
    Ha yes when I post my outfits I realise that everything I'm wearing is from Topshop too!
    I've got 4 pairs of brogues in various colours but still find myself going for my boots just because brogues are so flat and they make me feel tiny! They will be great for you though coz your tall, I just prefer something with a bit of a heel! I need some of them heeled brogues! X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag and the print of your top. You look stunning :)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is too nice!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that bag! Lovely outfit :)

    http://oohlalaafashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY want this bag on my life xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this bag!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, i love your bag! i have been wanting to carry an over-sized bag for sometime now, i just can't seem to find one i have fallen in love with.

    lindsey louise


    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah, this look is lovely - I really like the beanie! Brogues are definitely an AW staple! I'd love for you to check out my blog too:) x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bag! I'm definitely looking forward to A/W x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit and I really, really love the bag! Is it from the current season or from a while ago? Either way, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag! Can't believe it's H&M!

    I love Summer but I'm looking forward to digging out my A/W wardrobe again too!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig