Monday, 29 July 2013

Outfit | My 'go to' summer look




(Printed trousers, New Look. Crop top, Topshop. Heels, River Island. Necklace, Accessorize. Lipstick, Revlon lip butter 'Sorbet'.)

Oh lord. Yet another outfit post with the fringe crop top and a pair of printed trousers. I just can't get enough of this look this summer. I wore this particular version out for dinner a few nights ago with my best gal pal. We went to Dean's Diner, a 50s American style restaurant that sells coke floats, milkshakes, burgers, hot dogs, that sort of thing. It's super cute and the food is actually really nice. It was a beautiful hot evening so we sat outside, we had a lovely view of all the boats bobbing on the marina and the whole evening just had a really nice, calm vibe. Lovely!

I hardly ever wear these party shoes and whenever I fish them out of the cupboard for a night out I remember why. They're so painful. I'm not normally one for skinny stiletto heels because they are much harder to walk in than chunky ones, but somehow these ended up in my possession due to an exciting moment in the RI sale earlier this year. I absolutely love how they look, but unfortunately it's no pain no gain in these bad boys.

It's safe to say printed trousers and crop tops have been my 'go to' look for the last couple of months. I keep going back to them - I should really learn to mix it up a bit! What have been your fail-safe outfits this summer? Leave me some links to your ootd posts as I need some inspiration!!
  


   




SHARE:

13 comments

  1. The print on these trousers are amazing! That crop top looks cool too!

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous trousers! i love a crop top and trouser combo, it always looks so effortless.
    you have such a lovely figure!

    Sophe| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are lovely! I'm still yet to attempt printed trousers, but I may have to after seeing these :)

    Sophie xo | That's What Sophie Said

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favourite summer trousers! Such a bargain and they're so comfy and go with both heels and flats.
    Love this look you've done!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peachpowxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the printed trousers! xx

    - Jayne
    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous print on these trousers, love them. x

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! love the top.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print! Looking so pretty!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing hun!! So jealous of your figure!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again you look amazing. Ilove the whole outfit, but those trousers are fab. Suits you so well. And to have your stomach! Jealous. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit. I've been loving printed trousers but I can't seem to get my hands on any that suit me boo!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fringe top is gorgeous!! I'm also looking for a good pair of printed trousers and it's nice to see some inspiration here yey :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig