Monday, 22 July 2013

Outfit | LBD






(Dress, Choies. Shoes, Zara. Lips, Revlon lip butter 'Wild Watermelon'.)

How beautiful is this dress?! I saw it on the gorgeous Georgia (who's style I cannot fault!) a few weeks ago and just knew that I needed to get my hands on it as well. I had £15 credit to spend at Choies and so the dress ended up being half the price it should have been, plus I paid nothing for delivery (and waited about a month for it to arrive instead...) so it was a pretty good bargain in the end. In Georgia's blog post she mentioned it was really short and BOY was she right. It's made of two layers of sheer fabric and the under layer is far too short. It's basically a top. So I have to wear something underneath it (just a very thin bodycon skirt or something) to maintain my dignity. 

I used to be a sucker for an LBD and I own hundreds of the things, so adding to the collection was probably a little unnecessary. But the caging detail at the top is so ridiculously beautiful that I just couldn't help myself. I plan to wear it out when I'm in Brighton next month with my pointy toe Zara slingbacks and minimal jewellery. The neckline really speaks for itself so I won't wear any necklaces, but I might invest in some statement arm candy to pull the look together. 

Whilst I'm on the topic of Brighton, does anyone have any recommendations for cool shops or bars that I should visit whilst I'm there? I hear there's a MAC store in the lanes so I'll obviously be stopping by there. I've only been to Brighton once before and I don't really remember what is there. So I need your expertise! (If any of you have any!)

Much love guys...






SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Love this dress Sarah, even if it probably would come up to my waist being 5"7 ha! You look amazing in it though!

    Elle
    http://theellenextdoor.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful dress - you look so classy and lovely!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look AMAZING SARAH! So glam and gorgeous xxx


    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail on that dress is gorgeous, you look amazing x

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so wonderful, I am in love with it's detailing.

    Amy from The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is beyond stunning I love the top part its so usual! I can imagine its quiet hard to get into though? I'd be sticking my arms in all the wrong bits I know I would lol!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing and your shoes are beautiful :)

    check my blog out if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous dress! I'm a sucker for a unique LBD!
    xx
    katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful :) I LOVE the caging at the top, a shame its shorter than you would like though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty but gothic at the same time <3

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning! The top of this dress is just perf. Love your blog too, following. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whit woo look at you sexy bexy! Love it x

    Kylie @ lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the mention! You look fab in it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. The perfect LBD! It looks so good on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress is gorgeous, I love the caged detailing on it!
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. how cute! love this!!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't get over how cheap this dress was! It looks like it costs so much more and the detail at the top is unreal!!! x

    www.evafelicityblogs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The neckline on this is so gorgeous, it looks far more expensive than what it was! :) love your blog, I'm now following you on GFC & bloglovin', would love if you could check my blog out! :)
    xx
    fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I bought a dress of choies last month and it was RIDICULOUSLY short! Like, can't possibly wear it short! This is so pretty though!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig