Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Bang Bang





(Hat, Topshop. Crop top, New Look. Shorts, Topshop. Shoes, Topshop. Necklace, Primark. Bum bag, Primark. Lipstick, MAC 'Rebel'.)

This outfit is all about rediscoveries. When I first bought my bowler hat I wore it all the time and then for some reason I put it in my wardrobe and left it there. Same goes for the tan brogues and the purple lipstick - they're all old favourites that I used to wear to death but they haven't seen the light of day in a while. Well, today I brought them all out from the dark corner they'd been hiding in and threw them all together to create this laid back outfit. I paired them with my new Topshop shorts that were featured in my June favourites post, and my amazing Primark bum bag that I do not wear enough!! They all work pretty well together, don't they?

Recently the sun has had it's hat on and we've been experiencing some true summer weather. I realise that this year I seem to have been wearing shorts a lot! I think they're my 'go to' in the hot weather. I used to be a summer dress kinda gal but it's been all about the shorts for me this year. It's probably getting a bit repetitive. But I can't help it.

I finally got paid the other day after being short of cash for what seemed like forever. I'm trying to save my money though because I have a road trip to Brighton planned next month and I have a feeling I'm going to go a little crazy in the lanes whilst I'm there. I've decided not to go on a summer holiday this year and so I'm going to make the most of my little weekend away instead. Plus I'm hoping to go away for my 21st Birthday later in the year. All these things cost money so I've got my little saving head on - staying away from the Topshop and Boots websites is proving to be a difficult task but I'm soldiering on!

Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure Google Reader is supposed to be disappearing any day now, so catch me over on Bloglovin' if you don't want to lose me! 

Keep it real guys.


     


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This looks lovely! My fave kind of outfit combo :) also love it when u rediscover old faves after a little break from them!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit
    loving the shoes
    Rachel XX

    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares about Google Reader?! GFC is staying anyway. You look edgy and groovy, and that hat is really chic! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop top and bumbag! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the bum bag.
    I've done the same with my bowler hat, time to get it out of the wardrobe!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bum bag! You look lovely.. x

    www.Literallyawkward.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, you really suit your bowler hat, don't put it in the wardrobe and leave it there again!

    tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC's Rebel suits you amazingly!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove the bumbag :) and the whole look :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit (:

    http://mystyletherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice casual look, like it a lot:)x


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab look lovely :D I adore your necklace - so glad it's from Primark haha, might be able to get myself one yey!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute look!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful post! very beautiful outfit! i love blogs that actually introduce wearable outfits haha! going to follow you now :) have lovely day!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit :) Love the necklace and the bumbag x

    http://lovetelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great outfit, love it! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig