Friday, 14 June 2013

Pushing Daisies





(Shorts, Topshop. Top, Urban Outfitters. Lace bike shorts, American Apparel. Boots, Ebay. Necklace, Primark. Bag, Zara. Nails 'Green Berry', Barry M)


Pushing Daisies was a TV programme right? Or am I making that up?
Note: I've been informed that it is a TV programme but the phrase actually means something to do with dead people. Which I think is hilariously awkward, so I'm keeping the title. 

Well, anyway. What have you all been up to recently? It feels like I've barely had time to stop and think for the last couple of weeks. I've been at work almost everyday and I've been trying to fit in my internship whenever I can as well. Every spare five minutes I've had has been spent trying to squeeze in time with my friends. I don't know if I'm coming or going! I received my exam results back a couple of days ago too, and I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised. So it's been a manic couple of weeks, but a good couple of weeks. I'd always much rather have too much to do than too little! Know what I mean?

While I was outside snapping some pictures of my outfit this afternoon I noticed we have hundreds of little daisies growing over the lawn. I know most people think they're weeds but I can't help but love daisies. They remind me of summer. Plus they're quite topical seeing as everyone's going a bit daisy-print mad in the fashion world at the moment, which is always fun.

I'm guessing some of you must be off to IOW and Download this weekend right? If you are I hope you have a wonderful time - try not to brag about it too much! 





PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! I'm still missing quite a few of you from GFC. :'(


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I love daisies they are definitely not weeds :)
    Love the add of the cycle shorts! Looks great.
    I'm so jealous of everyone going off to festivals!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in this outfit! I love the daisies too. Happy Friday!
    xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. Have you had the chance to enter into our Anthropologie gift card giveaway?
    Here is the link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/06/how-to-perfectly-frost-cake-25-anthro.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cycle shorts look amazing! I've been following your blog for a while now, and just wanted to say how great I think your style is! I'd do anything to be at a festival this summer, too.

    Olivia xx

    thisisoliviarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the top!

    I'm taking part in POSH Fashion Awards, to help increase the awareness of men interested in fashion so I would be very grateful if you could nominate me. To pay back my amazing followers and supporters I will be holding a giveaway on my blog if I get shortlisted.

    So be sure to look out for that, I would be very grateful if you could spread the world and let people know about the competition. By clicking the link below you can nominate my blog in Best Fashion Blog and Best Newcomer category.

    http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e7aiudcghf3vmp0s/a021i5hhxm804o/questions

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the studded shorts with a little lace peeking out! Cute daisy picture too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top, really suits you!
    Those daisies are so pretty :) one of the best things about lying down in the park in the summer!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pushing daisies was a TV programme, but it was about dead people, "pushing daisies" is a way of saying someone is "no longer with us"... Lol. That aside you look lovely and very much alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bike shorts underneath!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lace bike shorts are so cute :D I love your polish too, it's gorgeous xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, join this new fb group to share your blog posts, read blog posts and meet new bloggers :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/604703729562528/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shoes!! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit and your nail color! Great picks! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice shoes
    http://datingmenia1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome, loving the nail varnish colour and also those lace cycle shorts, need to get myself a pair!!

    http://fashion-pow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always
    Secondly, this blog is a gift for my sincere to click all ads

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the lace under shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daisies without you is incomplete :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Indeed it was a TV show, a very cute one! Haha. Love the colour of your nails and the touch of fringing.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely LOVE the shorts/lace shorts combo, you look gorgeous! Also lol'ed at the awkward title ;) xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig