Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Insta Update

It's pretty hectic around here at the moment I tell ya! I know I said this in my last post, but I don't know if I'm coming or going lately. I'm thankful for any spare minute I have to spend with my loved ones recently, and of course any spare time I have to blog is always a bonus, too. I wanted to squeeze in another outfit post this week but I'm experiencing some technical issues so I settled for an Instagram update instead. Enjoy...


I seem to have chosen the black and white 'Inkwell' filter a fair bit recently. Normally I tend to stick to colour but hey, you gotta mix it up once a while.


Here's a few little bits and bobs I've been buying recently. I actually think I've done quite well this month (I bought the bag last month) because this is pretty much everything I've bought. It might have something to do with the new tires I had to fork out for at the beginning of the month and of course the usual, petrol, rent, food, etc. I suppose I'm lying anyway really because I ordered a couple of day dresses from Miss Guided at the weekend. But they were really cheap and I'm sending one of them back. So they don't count.  



And finally, the miscellaneous section. Barry M nails in 'Green Berry'. A throwback to my graceful ballerina days. Some pretty daisies in the garden, and the cat who belonged to our old neighbours. We adopted him and got far too attached, now I miss him a lot!

So what are you lovely people all doing for the summer? I'm trying to work as much as possible to save up for a holiday. I probably won't have enough until about September time so if anyone has any recommendations for holiday destinations with good weather in September then please throw them my way!

Keep it real, folks.


Pssst!
You can follow my Instagram here
And my Blogloving here


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Where did you get the bag from?

    http://mystyletherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your insta updates
    The cat feed me picture is cute, my cat got me up at 6:00am to feed him!!
    Then went back to sleep when I stayed awake -.-"

    I love your bag update. beautiful!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos hun! The bag is to die for, love it! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great style - I love the turquoise ring... and that Barry M nail polish is my new favourite for summer!

    Thanks for sending over your link in the #fblchat

    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose: UK MAC Lipstick Giveaway, click here to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your photos!! Cute flats and nail color!
    xx
    www.styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love the outfit with the backless crop tee! new reader to your blog but love it! new follower :)

    enthuse-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear! Liked the blog, I'm following. ;)
    http://danielasilvayellowworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, I loveee that bracelet/ring! gorgeous.

    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I love your blog great work! Please come and have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) XxX

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig