Sunday, 17 March 2013

Lazy Sunday wish list!



It seems like ages since I've written anything on here. I think it's only been a week, but I'm back now - I hope you didn't miss me too much. Today is a lazy Sunday as I have the day off work and so I decided to spend my morning putting together a little wish list post as there is so much stuff out on the high street at the moment that I'm lusting after. Now that I look at everything I think it would actually make a pretty nice outfit if worn all together... if only I could afford it all. Sigh.

H&M ring stack - I love rings. The only jewellery I really wear are rings and necklaces. I don't like having things on my wrists very much especially as I do a lot of writing and typing and I hate it when bracelets tap on the desk, it irritates me! I think a few simple rings add just the right amount of bling to suit my style, and these gold ones are perfect!

Topshop lipstick in 'Brighton Rock' - Pink lips are my favourite. I have a lot of different pink lip colours as I think it suits me better than red and my make up never feels completely 'done' without a bright lippy. I think this Brighton Rock colour will be great for summer - especially as I have a Brighton road trip planned! 

Primark necklace - At the moment I am all about necklaces like this. Stacks and stacks of them. I bought three different ones from Primark the other day and they were all only about £4 each. Total bargain! I am really impressed with Primark recently, they have had some really great Topshop and Zara dupes as well as some great stuff of their own which can all be picked up for small change. Amazing.

Cambridge Satchel - This is the 'sweet pea' colour from the Chelsea collection of Cambridge satchels and oh my God it's so beautiful. I would absolutely love one of these for Spring / Summer but at £120 somehow I don't think it's going to happen. A girl can dream though right?

Topshop crop top - Tops with necklaces attached. A current obsession if I ever had one! I've decided I need some more crop tops and bralets to go with my maxi skirt this summer and this one is so pretty I love it! Although again, it's possibly a teeny bit overpriced considering it's only a crop top. So I think I'll give this one a miss. Maybe I'll see if Primark do a dupe...

Black fedora - Hats! I love hats. I already own a black bowler hat but I've been seeing people around wearing these fedora styles recently and, well, now I must have one too. This one from Rag & Bone is pretty nice and, as I don't think I'm brave enough to stray from black at the moment, one like this would be perfect!

Topshop Joni jeans - If there is anything on this wish list that I think I will definitely be investing it, it's these jeans. They're black, skinny and high wasted. I have been trying to find a decent pair of black skinnies recently but I haven't been able to find any that are just right. These are the ones. And at £36 they're really not that bad - (for Topshop!)

Zara flats - Finally, the shoes! I've been after a pair of Zara's flat pumps with ankle straps for a while and I'm dying over these black studded ones. Maybe on pay day...

So that's everything! What have you all been lusting after recently? 

Sarah. 

PS. Seeing as the GFC world seems to be having a bit of a 'mare at the moment, please follow my Bloglovin' account if you'd like to be kept up to date with posts! 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love those zara flats!
    I have those topshop joni jeans and they seriously are the best investment, my favourite pair of jeans ever!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that...looks very chic!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wishlist! Love the crop top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what you're doing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, I've just bought them yay!

      Delete
  6. I too have my eye on that Cambridge Satchel. The colour is just so perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these picks and really loving that satchel as well! Can't go wrong with that light blue color! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, those jeans are a must. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the crop top and flats, both very cute! I too have a little obsession with tops with necklaces attached lol :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your choice of cambridge satchel! Such a pretty colour.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. scrumptious wishlist and outfit choices hun. just discovered ur blog. new follower here, hello! lol

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig