Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Crimped hair don't care





(Skirt, H&M. Crop top, New Look. Boots, ASOS. Bag, Miss Selfridge. Necklace, New Look. Belt, Topshop. Watch, Riverisland)


Hi there! I bought the Enrapture jumbo hair waver the other day. It's amazing. When I was younger I had a pink hair crimper which I absolutely loved, and this waving tool is basically a grown up version of that. Only obviously it creates bigger waves, so the look is more boho - and less punk. 

As I was feeling so bohemian and summery with my wavy hair I decided to go the whole hog and wear my new maxi skirt too. I was thinking at the weekend 'I really need to get a maxi skirt' and then the next day I stumbled across this really simple (and cheap) one in H&M. Fate, perhaps? Anyway I kept the look monochrome and opted for a white crop top and statement necklace. I also had my leather jacket on as although the sun was out the temperature was still in single figures. Brr!

I took my outfit on a bit of a pub crawl that afternoon as I live just down the road from a lot of great pubs. One of them serves its drinks in jars with straws. Cool right? Well after a few hours of that we came home for a quick change before heading back out - this time to our local gay bar! I basically wore the same thing but swapped the long skirt for a short one and added some polka dot tights and a hat. Oh and my new embellished skull clutch bag from Primark. I honestly think if I told people it was McQueen they'd believe me. Sometimes Primark get it so right.

By the way I've just agreed to take part in a hair show at my old college this Friday. They're going to make me up as either Audrey Hepburn or Scary Spice. I'll try and take some pictures for you as I'm sure either way it'll be pretty hilarious.

Oh and did you notice I've changed my web address?

Sarah.








SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your hair is such a beautiful colour :) x

    www.teabagggg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo your maxi skirt is lovely!
    lovely outfit :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really gorgeous Sarah! :)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love that maxi skirt.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look incredible! i absolutely love your boots, i really want a pair like them

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'll check our your blog now :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. You look stunning :) Great post xx

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the maxi skirt!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair crimped! :)
    And awesome outfit. New follower after FBLChat
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig