Saturday, 23 March 2013

Channeling Beetlejuice






(Joni jeans, Topshop. T shirt, Primark. Jacket, River Island. Necklace, Primark. Boots, Ebay. Nails, 'Awol' by Topshop.)

Firstly, let me apologise for the quality of these pictures. I only had my phone with me. Secondly, let me apologise for the chipped nail varnish. I just wanted you to see the lovely colour.

It seems like ages since I last did an outfit post. I suppose I should really make more of an effort to do them since I like to consider this a 'personal style' blog. Well anyway, here I am showing off my outfit of the day for you. Although really I'll be getting changed soon as I have work this afternoon. So it's more like an outfit of the morning. Cool?

I'm wearing my favourite new Topshop Joni jeans. I'm kind of obsessed and I haven't really worn anything else since I bought them. I was really worried that I'd struggle to find the right size because Topshop jean sizes can be a bit... temperamental. But these were the first ones I tried on and they fit like a dream! (er, if I do say so myself) they're such a flattering style as well, very skinny and very high waisted. They remind me of American Apparel disco pants a bit, but they're better because jeans never go out of fashion, and I have a feeling disco pants will be on the way out soon (woah - controversial opinion). Basically they're perfect and I'm in love with them.

So I wore my beautiful new jeans with my stripy Primark T shirt. Apparently vertical black and white stripes are gonna be a big trend this season. I don't know, I just think I look like Beetlejuice. In a good way. My matte blue nails add a bit of colour to my monochrome outfit and I threw on my neon spike necklace to finish it off. Simples! You won't be able to see but the socks I'm wearing have little cats faces on. If you know me at all you'll know I love cats. Seriously, I'm like a crazy cat lady. I've recently been adopted by my neighbours fat ginger cat and I'm getting way too attached to him. He comes in and watches TV with me. Such a cutie!

Anyway, I'm getting distracted. 

So what do you think of the Beetlejuice look? Pretty awesome style icon isn't he?

Catch ya later



SHARE:

17 comments

  1. They definitely remind me of American Apparel disco pants too but these jeans are nicer! Lovely outfit post Sarah :)

    Amy xxx

    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice)
    Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, i really want a pair of joni jeans!

    www.justanorwichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, anything monochrome I love!
    I have the topshop joni jeans too, I can't stop wearing them!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving your shirt, amazing outfit (:
    Great style and blog x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Specific..looks great on you!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your outfit! So classic!

    Love, x
    Raa

    querramellca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit :) Beautiful!
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the nail varnish; its gorgeous


    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. soon as I saw this post title I knew I was going to like it haha! Great outfit.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your nail colour in these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I want your Legs haha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with this outfit - everything goes so well together!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig