Monday, 25 February 2013

London Fashion Week #3


(I take no credit for these photos, I found all of them from various websites online. Including Tiny Twisst, Lly Mlrs, and Monica Barleycorn)

I was going to write one more post on my favourite collections from the last couple of days of the shows, but instead I decided for my third and final LFW post that I just wanted to jump straight to the best part - the street style. I realise I've fallen rather behind with my London Fashion Week posts but, hey, I lead a very busy, hectic lifestyle, OK? (Not really, I'm just lazy). So I do apologise if you're all already bored to death of Fashion Week posts, but I'm just going to write one tiny weeny last one. Cool.

I love street style. I'm going to go ahead and say that, for me, it's better than the actual shows. Woah. Controversy. Seeing what other people have put together to wear to Fashion Week is fascinating to me. The array of patterns, colours, styles, and textures you see is beautiful, and the thought that goes into each outfit can be even more interesting than watching just one designer's perspective walking down a runway! 

This year there was, of course, no shortage of coats draped over shoulders (women forget how to put their arms through their sleeves during Fashion Week. It is undetermined why) and huge sunglasses being worn, even indoors. But I have found a few pictures of my favourite styles of the week. I'm serious, these girls looked absolutely gorgeous (and a couple happen to be some of my favourite bloggers). I clearly have a bit of a thing for big fur collars and black & white vertical stripes at the moment. Oh and a bit of tartan here and there. But I think my favourite street style outfit has to be Lily Melrose's blue Topshop trouser suit. The colour is killing me and everyone knows I love a good pair of cigarette pants. Amazing. So jealous of this girl's style.

Oh, and Laura (from Tiny Twisst) is pulling off the monochrome Penny Babydoll dress to perfection with that tartan coat. Am I right?

Well that's really all I have to say for now. As I'm sure you're all up to your eyeballs in street style at the moment. But thanks for reading!

Sarah.



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Great outfits! Love LFW posts.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Laura's outfit, it's beyond perfect!

    http://filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I love the London style, you can wear whatever you like and needn't be as chic as in other cities.
    Kisses, Feli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I know, that's why I love it so much! A true representation of individual style.

      Xx

      Delete
  4. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.7rBbECMf.8FtiouK1.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are really inspiring!! I am absolutely in love with the neon blue outfit as well as with the outfit with the plaid scarf and the leather skirt! Everything match perfectly there!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the whole of LFW is so full of inspiration! Hard to pick my favourites :)

      Xx

      Delete
  6. Great snaps! I love Lily Melrose and tartan seemed like a popular pattern x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig